Call for Use Case Selection

Franz Pfeifer

Feb 25, 2010, 3:45:13 PM2/25/10
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com
Dear IHE-Pharmacy Members,

as agreed in our Tconf on February, 25th, we would like to point you to the IHE Pharmacy Technical Committee Workplan of 2009 (http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Pharmacy_Technical_Committee) were the Use-Cases of the IHE Pharmacy Domain and their priorities were listed in the past.

On base of this workplan we would ask you to write an informal e-mail to me in which you list the Use-Cases you think that should be included into the first version of the IHE Pharmacy Domain Integration Profile and their priority from your perspective. Please do also note at each use-case, if you are willing to participate in the authoring team to that topic as either author or reviewer – we need any workforce we can get, so you would be warmly welcomed.

We will sum up all contributions to get to a balloted priority-list. To enable us to hold the time schedule, please give your answers until March, 12th latest so that we can start writing the profile as soon as possible.

I am looking forward for your replies.

Kind regards,

Franz Pfeifer