I'm trying to get selectivizr to work for the sake of ie6, along with
jquery 1.7.2; I was working on the server with virtual box for ie6 and ie
developher tools for ie 7 and 8, but since it could be the server, I
uploaded everything to my ISP. Nothing changed.
After a couple of hours of pure frustration, I decided to try the tests
that came with it. I get to the conclusion that the tests fail on
everything the browser supports whatever library I choose. So I thought it
might be because it is loading the librarys from the web; So I added a line
to the tester page to be able to select the jquery file from my domain.
Nothing changes. In fact, it is failing selectors the browser does support,
like for instance :first-child on ie8.
I gave up ie9.js because it was parsing so much stuff it frequently put my
virtual box on its knees, and I was really hopefull, I read so good about
selectivizr, I'm finding the situation really really strange!
You can check it at http://unbound.pt/ticketnominuto/master/index.html