No suitable provider for component com.springsource.org.apache.xerces

ccfiel

Dec 3, 2011, 7:11:03 PM12/3/11
to iDempiere

Hello Guys,

I tried to import the project but I have this error. Any ideas what i
miss? Thanks in advance!

dellph

ERROR [0007] : No suitable provider for component
com.springsource.org.apache.xerces:osgi.bundle was found in
resourceMap file:/home/chris/idempiere/org.adempiere.sdk-feature/
adempiere.rmap
ERROR [0007] : No suitable provider for component
com.springsource.org.apache.xerces:osgi.bundle was found in searchPath
spring.external.maven
ERROR [0007] : Rejecting provider maven2(http://
repository.springsource.com/maven/bundles/external[http://
repository.springsource.com/maven/bundles/external]): No component
match was found
ERROR java.io.FileNotFoundException: File not found:
http://repository.springsource.com/maven/bundles/external/com/springsource/org/apache/xerces/com.springsource.org.apache.xerces/maven-metadata.xml
ERROR [0007] : No suitable provider for component
com.springsource.org.apache.xerces:osgi.bundle was found in searchPath
workspace.bundle.project
ERROR [0007] : Resolution attempt ended with exception: Provider
local(/home/chris/idempiere/com.springsource.org.apache.xerces):
Missing CSpec source required by component type osgi.bundle
ERROR Provider local(/home/chris/idempiere/
com.springsource.org.apache.xerces): Missing CSpec source required by
component type osgi.bundle
ERROR [0007] : No suitable provider for component
com.springsource.org.apache.xerces:osgi.bundle was found in searchPath
workspace.feature.project
ERROR [0007] : Rejecting provider local({0}/{1}-feature[/home/
chris/idempiere/com.springsource.org.apache.xerces-feature]):
Components of type osgi.bundle are not supported
ERROR [0008] : No suitable provider for component
ERROR [0008] : Rejecting provider maven2(http://
repository.springsource.com/maven/bundles/external[http://
repository.springsource.com/maven/bundles/external]): No component
match was found
ERROR java.io.FileNotFoundException: File not found:
http://repository.springsource.com/maven/bundles/external/com/springsource/org/apache/xerces/com.springsource.org.apache.xerces/maven-metadata.xml
ERROR [0008] : No suitable provider for component
com.springsource.org.apache.xerces:osgi.bundle was found in searchPath
workspace.bundle.project
ERROR [0008] : Resolution attempt ended with exception: Provider
local(/home/chris/idempiere/com.springsource.org.apache.xerces):
Missing CSpec source required by component type osgi.bundle
ERROR Provider local(/home/chris/idempiere/
com.springsource.org.apache.xerces): Missing CSpec source required by
component type osgi.bundle
ERROR [0008] : No suitable provider for component
com.springsource.org.apache.xerces:osgi.bundle was found in searchPath
workspace.feature.project
ERROR [0008] : Rejecting provider local({0}/{1}-feature[/home/
chris/idempiere/com.springsource.org.apache.xerces-feature]):
Components of type osgi.bundle are not supported

Heng Sin Low

Dec 5, 2011, 4:47:56 AM12/5/11
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

There is a problem resolving the com.springsource.org.apache.xerces from the springsource maven repository for external bundle, I'm looking into this.

Regards,
Low

ccfiel

Dec 5, 2011, 7:54:33 AM12/5/11
to iDempiere
Thanks Low :) maybe the repository is move?

On Dec 5, 5:47 pm, Heng Sin Low <heng...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is a problem resolving the com.springsource.org.apache.xerces from
> the springsource maven repository for external bundle, I'm looking into
> this.
>
> Regards,
> Low
>

> On Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 8:11 AM, ccfiel <ccf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello Guys,
>
> > I tried to import the project but I have this error.  Any ideas what i
> > miss? Thanks in advance!
>
> > dellph
>
> > ERROR   [0007] : No suitable provider for component
> > com.springsource.org.apache.xerces:osgi.bundle was found in
> > resourceMap file:/home/chris/idempiere/org.adempiere.sdk-feature/
> > adempiere.rmap
> >  ERROR   [0007] : No suitable provider for component
> > com.springsource.org.apache.xerces:osgi.bundle was found in searchPath
> > spring.external.maven
> >    ERROR   [0007] : Rejecting provider maven2(http://
> > repository.springsource.com/maven/bundles/external[http://
> > repository.springsource.com/maven/bundles/external]): No component
> > match was found
> >      ERROR   java.io.FileNotFoundException: File not found:
>

> >http://repository.springsource.com/maven/bundles/external/com/springs...

> >http://repository.springsource.com/maven/bundles/external/com/springs...

Heng Sin Low

Dec 5, 2011, 12:55:17 PM12/5/11
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

No, the jar is not move but the latest metadata at the repository doesn't include version 2.9.1 that we need.

Regards,
Low

ccfiel

Dec 5, 2011, 10:18:27 PM12/5/11
to iDempiere
Hello Low,

Its now solve :) Thanks for the update

dellph

On Dec 6, 1:55 am, Heng Sin Low <heng...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Please verify whetherhttps://bitbucket.org/idempiere/idempiere/changeset/4e79fa0290fa/resolve

Nomfundo Nomfundo

Oct 3, 2018, 11:01:34 AM10/3/18
to iDempiere
Hi hengsin

im having problems materializing  please assist
 im using eclipse Oxygen 3 version 4.7.3 and buckminster 4.5

error i get after materializing
Buckmunster log

ERROR   [0001] : java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: can't parse argument number: url.jp.p2
Attempt to use an unresolved node. Request is org.adempiere.sdk.feature:eclipse.feature

Nomfundo Nomfundo