Can't open HTTPAdmin page

satoru....@mtlo.com

Oct 10, 2007, 3:42:18 PM10/10/07

I'm having HTTP Admin server configuration,
We are running i5 520 V5R4 and applied all latest PTFs but I can?t open HTTP Admin Page and I?ve got following error logs.

ZSRV_MSG0362: Client denied by server configuration: /QIBM/ProdData/HTTP/Protect/OS400/Macro/qyunmain.ndm
ZSRV_MSG0362: Client denied by server configuration: /favicon.ico

If you know any idea please kindly advice me.

Thank you

jims...@us.ibm.com

Apr 8, 2008, 2:08:42 PM4/8/08
Hello folks : <br />
Starting with SF99114-11 the underlying architecture of the HTTP changed to a new version of the LWI server. The new version has some pre-requisites which should be installed : <br />
5722SS1 - option 33<br />
5722SS1 - option 30<br />
5722JV1 - option 7<br />
5722JV1 - option 8<br />
After ensuring those are on, we recommend having the current group levels for JV1 and DG1. As of today those are : <br />
SF99114 -12<br />
SF99291 -13<br />
When you are at this code level you should see the following jobs in the QHTTPSVR subsystem : <br />
ADMIN QLWISVR BCH .0 PGM-QLWISVR JVAW<br />
ADMIN QTMHHTTP BCH .0 PGM-QZHBMAIN SIGW<br />
ADMIN QTMHHTTP BCI .0 PGM-QZSRLOG SIGW<br />
ADMIN QTMHHTTP BCI .0 PGM-QZSRHTTP SIGW<br />
ADMIN2 QLWISVR BCI .0 JVM-com.ibm.lw THDW<br />
These are the required jobs for the HTTP admin. If either of the QLWISVR jobs are missing check for a SystemDefault.properties file and ensure you haven't specified a java.version in it. If you have try commenting that line out and restarting the HTTP admin.<br />
If all the jobs are running and you are seeing a 404 error we suggest ending the http admin then reapplying SI30799. <br />
If you get to this point and are still failing we recommend opening a ticket with support line to further investigate your incident.<br />
JT Shupe<br />
IBM Software Support<br />
Rochester, MN

mike.b...@csiltd.co.uk

Aug 1, 2008, 11:29:23 AM8/1/08
I am having a similar problem at the moment. Originally, a java version was specified in the systemdefault.properties but as per the above suggestion I have taken it out and the 2nd QLWISVR job now starts and goes to THDW. Previously I just got internal error 500 when going into HTTP server administration, now I get basic navigation but no data is loading. The other QLWISVR job is ending with the following in the joblog:

QSYS/CALL PGM(QSYS/QLWISVR) PARM('Admin' '-vv/QIBM/UserData/HTTPA/admin/lo

gs/qlwisvr.log')

Permission denied.

Application error. CPF2479 unmonitored by QLWISVR at statement

0000000156, instruction X'0000'.

Anyone got any ideas on tracking down what the permission is for?

claud...@algeco.com

Sep 24, 2008, 1:24:57 AM9/24/08

Hi All :-)
i'm french and i'm sorry for my poor english ....
but i found a solution .
I had the same problem : HTTP internal server error on the
http://myas400:2001/HttpAdmin page......and so, i have just uninstall
the option 8 of the 5722JV1....no more... and now, all is done :-)
thank's for all.

bye