Native Library already loaded in another classloader

san...@rediffmail.com

Jan 31, 2008, 12:58:09 AM1/31/08
Hi,<br />
We are running Websphere base 5.0 on Aix 5.2<br />
I have one application on server1 and it is running fine.<br />
Now when we want to install another application by deploying a war file the new application is installed but we are getting this error <br />
E SRVE0026E: <a href="http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/">Servlet Error</a>-<a class="jive-link-external" href="http://Native Library /oracle/ora92/lib32/libocijdbc9.so already loaded in another classloader">http://Native Library /oracle/ora92/lib32/libocijdbc9.so already loaded in another classloader</a>:java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native Library already loaded in another classloader<br />
Should I have to use a shared library or set a class path in websphere admin ?<br />
Please suggest some solution to resolve this.<br />
Regards<br />
Sanjiv

Ken Hygh

Jan 31, 2008, 6:06:29 AM1/31/08
Any class with a native library needs to be loaded by the JVM's
classloader instead of a WAR's classloader. Create a shared library for
this and add it to the server's classloader list.

Ken