T30 & Philips 91P7301 mini-PCI wireless card?

Mik

Nov 17, 2005, 6:36:17 PM11/17/05
Hello,

I just bought a new Philips 91P7301 mini-PCI wireless adapter for my
T30. After installing I was greeted with the "error 1802" blue screen.
I did some research and used the no-1802.com program to fix the
problem. The error 1802 problem was fixed, but I now get:

WARNING
01C9: More than one Ethernet devices are found. Remove one of them.
Press <Esc> to continue
Press <F1> to Setup

If I press <Esc>, my T30 boots, but the 91P7301 is ignored. Any help is
appreciated. Thank you.

<MiK==

Steven

Nov 18, 2005, 10:58:57 AM11/18/05

> I just bought a new Philips 91P7301 mini-PCI wireless adapter for my
> T30.
<snip/>

It's a non-IBM mini-PCI and IBM disables they (IBM) would be responsible for
radio emissions in every realm. They can't certify every card.

> WARNING
> 01C9: More than one Ethernet devices are found. Remove one of them.
> Press <Esc> to continue
> Press <F1> to Setup

I assume you're trying to upgrade to 802g? Got to use a PC Card.

Here's a highly recommended PC Card solution:
http://tinyurl.com/bywqj

- Steve

Bruce Markowitz

Nov 22, 2005, 7:47:27 PM11/22/05
Look on Ebay. There are sellers in China who sell compatible cards.