Forgotten username and password

Ehsan Soleimani

Oct 24, 2021, 11:05:04 AM10/24/21
to ibexexperiments
Hi all,
I collected my data on the original Ibex website about a year ago, but now I cannot simply log into my account! I receive an error that my credentials are wrong, and unfortunately, there does not appear to be an option to reset my password.

Could you help me, please? I really need to access my data.

Best,
Ehsan

Alex Drummond

Oct 24, 2021, 11:42:52 AM10/24/21
to ibexexperiments
Hi Ehsan,

The original Ibex website was shut down on September 31, so if you are
still trying to log in somewhere, you can't be on the original Ibex
website. Could you please send me a link to the page that you're
using?

Alex