Enjoy the humor of younger generations

Taiwan_Echo

Jul 12, 2012, 2:14:11 PM7/12/12
to I Love Taiwan
The benefit of surfing the net, especially the forums where younger generations gather and exchange shit talks, is to have a chance of enjoying the humor and creativity of our younger generations. An example is shown here. See the bottom of this msg for links.

Original sources:
http://disp.cc/b/27-3WVl (PTT forum -- the most popular forum for college students)

The link of the picture, if you can't see it above:

Now I am gonna make an assumption: Your age, or the age of your mentality, is revealed by the way you feel (angry or laugh) when seeing this.

  .-.  http://echotaiwan.blogspot.com
 / ^|  http://michaelturton.blogspot.com
| ^ |  http://taiwanmatters.blogspot.com
 \ ^/  http://www.taiwanus.net/
  \|   http://www.taipeitimes.com
http://groups.google.com/group/i_love_taiwan?hl=en

Children of Formosa

Jul 12, 2012, 5:56:18 PM7/12/12
to Taiwa...@gmail.com, I Love Taiwan
This comic is so hillarious. If all our next generation have a keen judgement and intelligence like this, we shall just go home and let them build the Taiwan Nation in their way. I am so delighted when seeing this comic and feel I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. These kids are our hope. You've made my day, Echo.

--
請隨時 造訪我們的網站 http://groups.google.com/group/i_love_taiwan
You can leave Subject and Body blank.