KMT = Killed Many Taiwanese

Tim Maddog

Aug 14, 2009, 2:16:17 PM8/14/09
to I Love Taiwan Google group
To all:

The correct translation is: KMT = Killed Many Taiwanese

It could also be translated as: Killing Many Taiwanese

DO NOT say: Kill Many Taiwanese

You must be very careful how you use the "K" word. Some people will naturally perceive it as a threat.

Cheers,
Tim

Question everything -- especially this!
A PSA from nobody in particular.
http://indiac.blogspot.com
http://taiwanmatters.blogspot.com

chingchih chen

Aug 14, 2009, 2:20:35 PM8/14/09
to I Love Taiwan
My apology to Time.  I must be more careful.

Aug 14, 2009, 3:34:24 PM8/14/09
to seanhu...@yahoo.com, timm...@hotmail.com, I Love Taiwan Google group
I don't believe that Group 3 and 4ers would be convinced that the KMT is still killing Taiwanese - not directly at least.  Indirect slaughter maybe, e.g., through Typhoon Mokarot.