DPP ECFA ad + English translations

Tim Maddog

Jun 24, 2009, 10:33:54 AM6/24/09
to i_love...@googlegroups.com
To all:

Please watch this video where Mr. Ma tries to tell the public yet again that "down" is "up" but is exposed by the direct words of Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao.

Make sure that everybody you know watches it and sends it to everybody they know:
http://taiwanmatters.blogspot.com/2009/06/dpp-ecfa-referendum-ad.html

The blog post linked above contains the original version (Mandarin) and one to which I added English titles. In the post, I made sure to distinguish between "unification" and "annexation."

ECFA is spelled E-V-I-L.

Cheers,
Tim Maddog

Question everything -- especially this!