Hypertable for Windows announcement

Andy

Sep 25, 2011, 6:36:32 AM9/25/11
to Hypertable Development
I'm pleased to announce the launch of Hypertable for Windows.
Hypertable for Windows supports 32/64-bit versions of Windows XP SP2,
Windows Vista, Window 7, Windows Server 2003 SP1, Windows Server 2008
and Windows Server 2008 R2.

Hypertable for Windows welcomes you to visit http://ht4w.softdev.ch -
which contains ht4w related information, documentation and pre-build
binary packages.

-Andy

http://www.softdev.ch

Doug Judd

Sep 25, 2011, 12:43:59 PM9/25/11
to hyperta...@googlegroups.com, hypertable-user
This is fantastic!  Thanks, Andy.

For those of you who don't know Andy, he's been a strong contributor to Hypertable over the last year or so (mostly off-list).  He's found and fixed numerous subtle Hypertable bugs and made many suggestions for API improvements which we've followed.  If you're interested in running Hypertable on Windows, I encourage you to visit his site, download it, and make a donation.  Andy has deep knowledge of Hypertable internals and would be a great person to go to for support.

- Doug

Gordon

Sep 26, 2011, 3:36:25 PM9/26/11
to hyperta...@googlegroups.com, hypertable-user
Great work, Andy, thanks for the support!
--
Gordon Rios
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gordonrios

Ramakrishna Kc

Jul 18, 2013, 1:10:48 AM7/18/13
to hyperta...@googlegroups.com
I dint get how to install and run/use hypertable in windows after referred that link also. Plz can u explain me in detail?

thanks in advance.

Ramakrishna Kc

Jul 24, 2013, 12:43:52 AM7/24/13
to hyperta...@googlegroups.com
Can you plz make video of installation and configuration with a basic operations like insert,update,delete and retrieve data from hyper-table in windows from beginning and send/upload it?  Plz send me a link after if you done video and upload.
If you do video, it'll be more useful for most of the people including me also.

Thanks.