Vol. 73 summary online, food editor needed

Abigail Paul

Dec 27, 2006, 11:25:40 PM12/27/06
to HW Magazine e-news
Dear friends of HW,

As of this afternoon, Volume 73 is on its way to subscribers! Lord
willing many of you will receive your copy late this week or early
next. Check out HW's website for a sneak peek of this issue's contents:
http://www.hwmagazine.org/currentissue.htm . A great selection of
articles are included this time, focusing on the timely topic of
"Spiritual Revival." We pray it will be an inspiration to many.

Katherine N., HW's faithful food editor for the past 4 years, has
decided it is time for her to step down and give the position to
someone else. Are any of you interested in helping out? There are only
a few requirements: email access, an eye for detail, an interest in
cooking, and the ability to meet deadlines. If this sounds like
something you'd be able to do, please pray about it and then drop me a
note.

We're also compiling a fresh list of readers interested in doing a
"Subscriber's Corner" article. If you'd like to be considered, just let
me know and I'll add you to the list.

Looking ahead to 2007, we all face many unknowns. What a comfort to
know our Father holds each moment in His hands...and He loves us far
more than we can imagine! May each of you be richly blessed as you
continue to follow Him each day.

Enjoy Jesus!
Abigail M. Paul, HW Editress
www.hwmagazine.org