Volume 72 is on its way!

Abigail Paul

Sep 26, 2006, 7:18:09 PM9/26/06
to HW Magazine e-news
Dear friends of HW,

I'm writing this note as my family and I are about to head out the door
and hit the road, bound for California and Oregon. Mother's side of the
family is getting together for the first time in 9 years, and we're
excited to be able to join them. It'll be quite the gathering: there
are 25 of us cousins, and 17 of them are age 13 and under. Should be
fun! Prayers for a safe and blessed time are appreciated.

The reason for this email is to let you all know that HW Volume 72 is
finished up and on its way to subscribers - we got it off in the mail
yesterday. The theme this time is "Godly Stewardship", and a great
selection of articles were submitted. Check out the table of contents
here: http://www.hwmagazine.org/currentissue.htm . Also included are
the winning entries from this year's photo contest - don't miss it!

If God gives you something to share for the next issue, it'd be very
welcome! The theme will be "Spiritual Revival," and we're looking
forward to sharing an issue packed with challenge and inspiration. Some
ideas to get you thinking are found here:
http://www.hwmagazine.org/currentissue.htm#nextissue

God bless you all this fall as you continue to shine for Him, as good
stewards of the manifold grace of God!

In His service,
Abigail Paul, HW editress

P.S. My ever-finicky email seems to have become even less reliable of
late. I've had a number of people let me know that my incoming and
outgoing email has not been getting through. My gmail address
(asourc...@gmail.com) is most reliable, so please make sure you are
using it for all correspondence - and if you email me and don't get a
reply in a reasonable amount of time, resend your message! I'd far
rather get something twice than not at all. :-) Thank you!