Watch for Volume 78, coming to subscribers soon!

1 view

Hidden Wisdom Magazine

Mar 31, 2008, 12:06:47 AM3/31/08
to HW Magazine e-news
Dear friends of HW,

A big boxful of bright green issues went out in the mail on Friday:
Volume 78 is on its way to subscribers! We trust that this issue,
focusing on the important topic of unity, will be a blessing and
encouragement to all readers. Check out a listing of the contents
here: http://www.hwmagazine.org/currentissue.htm

For Volume 79, we're hoping to put together an issue filled with
testimonies of answered prayers and stories of how you have seen God
work miracles in your life. Do you have a testimony to share? We'd
like to hear it! Please be praying about what God may have you send
in...and go here for a listing of more specific submission ideas:
http://www.hwmagazine.org/currentissue.htm#nextissue

We pray each of you are enjoying a specially-blessed springtime thus
far. What a beautiful time of year, filled with reminders of our
Creator's love and abundant life!

Enjoy Jesus!
Abigail Paul, HW editress

P.S. My sisters and I are looking forward to attending the 3rd annual
Homeschool ALUMNI Reunion, July 31-August 3. If any of you will also
be there, please let us know: we'd like to meet you! More information
is here: http://www.homeschoolalumni.org/reunion/