Vol. 76 is on its way, new articles online

Hidden Wisdom Magazine

Oct 2, 2007, 3:37:17 PM10/2/07
to HW Magazine e-news
Dear friends of HW,

Welcome to October! It's hard to believe autumn is already here. I
hope each of you has enjoyed a full and blessed summer, as we
certainly have.

Even with everything else going on, we found time to get another issue
of Hidden Wisdom together. Volume 76 went out in the mail to
subscribers yesterday, so be watching your mailboxes! This issue picks
up where Volume 75 left off, and is packed with inspiration and
encouragement to be a witness for Jesus right where He has placed us.
We trust you will be blessed by the personal testimonies and
Scriptural promises included in each article. Check out the table of
contents here: http://www.hwmagazine.org/currentissue.htm

Also, don't miss the newest additions to HW's online article library!
Available to subscribers and non-subscribers alike, these are
excellent thematic articles that just didn't fit in the printed issue.
Links are found here: http://www.hwmagazine.org/currentissue.htm#onlinearticles

The next issue will be focusing on the big topic of "Acceptance With
Joy". Has God taught you anything along these lines lately? If so,
we'd like to hear from you! Specific ideas for submissions are listed
here: http://www.hwmagazine.org/currentissue.htm#nextissue

Thank you for your prayers, help, and support as we continue HW's
outreach -- you are a vital part of the ministry!

For His glory,
Abigail Paul, HW editress
www.hwmagazine.org