Kolker wins bet

Chris Cathcart

Feb 25, 2005, 5:09:39 PM2/25/05
Breaking News:
"Suicide Bombing in Tel Aviv Kills Several People"

--
Chris Cathcart
http://geocities.com/cathcacr

Robert Kolker

Feb 25, 2005, 5:48:29 PM2/25/05
Chris Cathcart wrote:

> Breaking News:
> "Suicide Bombing in Tel Aviv Kills Several People"

There you be. I toldyaso. When will the Israelis wake up and exterminate
the Palestineans?

Bob Kolker

Randroid Terminator

Feb 25, 2005, 6:05:56 PM2/25/05

>Chris Cathcart wrote:

You are a collectivist, aren't you Kolker.
--
"Happiness, while it is pleasant to the possessor
of it, is not of itself absolutely and in all

--
"It's very typical of Objectivists, when they object
to something someone does, to have a strong opinion

Ken Stauffer

Feb 25, 2005, 6:24:09 PM2/25/05

"Robert Kolker" <now...@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:P8mdnS7L766RNoL
fRV...@comcast.com...

good job!!!!!

Robert Kolker

Feb 25, 2005, 6:27:04 PM2/25/05
Randroid Terminator wrote:

> You are a collectivist, aren't you Kolker.

Not really. If fleas are infesting your hide, kill the fleas.

Bob Kolker

Atlas Bugged

Feb 25, 2005, 9:04:18 PM2/25/05

> There you be. I toldyaso. When will the Israelis wake up and exterminate
> the Palestineans?

No. You simply don't get it. Things *are* changing this time. The problem
doesn't disappear overnight. But here's a crucial fact from the New York
Times reportage of the story. Read carefully:

"Palestinian factions usually claim responsibility for an attack and often
identify the bomber and praise him as a hero. But there was no credible
claim in the immediate aftermath of Friday's attack. "

Ask yourself why.

What's happening since the death of that pig, Arafat, is historic. Keep
watching.

Question: Why was Japan nuked? Answer: Because it needed it.

Now, it just may turn out that the "Palestinians" don't need it. Maybe they
do, and maybe they don't, but some very capable and brave people are trying
to arrange for the second possibility. They deserve your encouragement, and
it even looks to me like they might be pulling it off.

Abbas seems to be maneuvering to be the most important "Palestinian" in
their history, and he just might succeed.

Randroid Terminator

Feb 25, 2005, 10:15:47 PM2/25/05

>Randroid Terminator wrote:

No, because in this case you want to kill all the fleas everywhere.

Robert Kolker

Feb 26, 2005, 8:21:27 AM2/26/05
Atlas Bugged wrote:

> Abbas seems to be maneuvering to be the most important "Palestinian" in
> their history, and he just might succeed.

From the Israeli point of view ( the only pov that counts ) this could
be good news. If Abbas feels impelled to put a stop to Hamas terrorism,
that is all the less for the Israelis to do. In addition to which, when
the Israelis are compelled to assassinate Hamas thugs (because
heretofore the Palestinians have done nothing about them), this creates
further hositility on the part of Palestineans which is
counterproductive to Israeli efforts to get the Palestineans to behave
themselves.

So, I take your point. If Abbas ends of doing what needs to be done,
then everyone wins. O.K. Let us wait and see what happens.

Bob Kolker

Robert Kolker

Feb 26, 2005, 8:24:51 AM2/26/05
Randroid Terminator wrote:

> No, because in this case you want to kill all the fleas everywhere.

In which case you are sure to get the "bad" flease. Mass retaliation is
appropriate when finely calibrated retaliation is not possible. From
the Israeli point of view Palestineans have no rights which Israelis are
bound to respect. On the other hand if the Isrealis by force can get the
Palesineans to behave themselves, an outcome valuable to the Israelis is
acheived. In any case, the only thing that matters is getting the
Palestineans to stop murdering Israelis -by any means that acheives the
goal-. It may be prudential to us resort to means short of genocide, but
the Isrealis are with their rights to kill the lot. If the Palestinian
survive another ten years it is not because they had a right to survive,
but because the Isrealis permitted them survive.

Bob Kolker

Message has been deleted

Robert Kolker

Feb 26, 2005, 9:55:16 AM2/26/05
Agent Cooper wrote:

> Because it wasn't even done by Palestinians at all. It was done by
> Hizbollah of Lebanon, AKA *Iran*.
>
> In the coming months, we will see more and more Iranian directed
> terrorist attacks, on Israelis and on Americans in Iraq, just as calling
> cards, reminders that they still got it. Be smart; go to the source--and
> kill it.

Interesting. We will have to kill the Iranians one of these days. Also
the Syrians for helping them.

Bob Kolker

Randroid Terminator

Feb 26, 2005, 11:08:10 AM2/26/05

That is a direct contradiction of your theory of "bad memes." What are
Moslems, according to Robert Kolker:

"They are a religious ethnic group who have evil values that lead to
evil acts. Race has to do with genes. Ethnos has to do with memes."

You are a collectivist, you damn entire ethnic groups collectively
based on "bad memes" held in common. Low foreheads and big noses are
out, bad memes are in.

Robert Kolker

Feb 26, 2005, 11:36:05 AM2/26/05
Randroid Terminator wrote:
> That is a direct contradiction of your theory of "bad memes." What are
> Moslems, according to Robert Kolker:

Not at all. If you can use lesser force to acheive the same end then do
so. In the case of dealing with the generalized Moslem threat we have no
fine tuned control over most Moslem territories. That leaves, to the
U.S. overwhelming military force as subset of which is atomic anihilation.

Anything that works is cool.

Since the Isrealis -live- in that part of the world, it may be in their
interest to twist Palestinean arms (hopefuly out of their sockets) to
get the desired result.

We in the U.S. have a problem. The brains and motive power of the
attacks against us are not here in the U.S. we the government has a
degree of control. If we cannot get some of the more well behaved
Islamic states (say Turkey, Jordan and Egypt) to put a lid on the
terrorist attacks we are going to have to go for broke.

In any case, overseas Moslems have no rights that we are bound to
recognize. If we do act, it may well be on a prudential basis rather
than a principled basis. Whatever works works.

Bob Kolker

Message has been deleted

Randroid Terminator

Feb 26, 2005, 12:04:32 PM2/26/05

That post was a thinly-veiled attempt to justify your belief in
annihilating entire collectives of people, including every man, woman,
and child who may be carrying "bad Moslem memes" and thus pose a
potential threat to the existence of the Jewish collective. All of
your posts of this variety constitute nothing more than Jewish
Moslem-bashing. Memes, as you wrote in the part you snipped, are
ethic in nature. "They are a religious ethnic group who have evil

values that lead to evil acts. Race has to do with genes. Ethnos has

to do with memes." And collectivism has to do with Bob Kolker.

Randroid Terminator

Feb 26, 2005, 12:06:35 PM2/26/05
On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 17:04:32 +0000 (UTC), Randroid Terminator
<Male...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>All of
>your posts of this variety constitute nothing more than Jewish
>Moslem-bashing. Memes, as you wrote in the part you snipped, are
>ethic

Read "ethnic" for "ethic."

Message has been deleted

Robert Kolker

Feb 26, 2005, 2:31:07 PM2/26/05
Randroid Terminator wrote:

> That post was a thinly-veiled attempt to justify your belief in
> annihilating entire collectives of people, including every man, woman,
> and child who may be carrying "bad Moslem memes"

Fucking A man! Whatever it takes. When we are vexed and hectored by
troublesome folks, stomp on them real hard.

If thine enemy smite thee on thy cheek, pluck his eyes out and piss in
the sockets. Then kill his kids, and burn his fields and houses.

Bob Kolker

Robert Kolker

Feb 26, 2005, 2:31:53 PM2/26/05
Agent Cooper wrote:

> Was I the only one that deconstructed the allusion to _Dredd Scott_?
> Perhaps the Great Emancipator will free them from their chains instead...

Father H bomb will free us all from our troubles.

Bob Kolker

Ralph Hertle

Feb 26, 2005, 2:51:35 PM2/26/05
Bob Kolker:

Robert Kolker wrote:
> Randroid Terminator wrote:
>
>> No, because in this case you want to kill all the fleas everywhere.
>
> In which case you are sure to get the "bad" flease. Mass retaliation is
> appropriate when finely calibrated retaliation is not possible. From
> the Israeli point of view Palestineans have no rights which Israelis are
> bound to respect. On the other hand if the Isrealis by force can get the

> Pales(t)ineans to behave themselves, an outcome valuable to the Israelis is

> acheived. In any case, the only thing that matters is getting the
> Palestineans to stop murdering Israelis -by any means that acheives the
> goal-. It may be prudential to us resort to means short of genocide, but
> the Isrealis are with their rights to kill the lot. If the Palestinian
> survive another ten years it is not because they had a right to survive,
> but because the Isrealis permitted them survive.
>
> Bob Kolker

Read the Koran.
You don't seem to convey your understanding of the motives of the
Palestinians. The Koran says that all Jews are to be killed outright with
no attempt to persuade them to accept Islam. The Koran says that other
infidels are to be accorded the attempt of persuasion to Islam, and if they
don't accept, then the infidel is to be killed. I have never understood the
reason for the differentiation in the Koran between the Jews and the
other Infidels. Killing infidels is not a crime in any event according to
the Koran.

Read the Koran.

As long as the Palestinians and other Islamic nations are Moslems the
bombings by the soldiers of Islam will continue. As long as the Koran is
accepted the deaths of the infidels will continue.

GWB and the leaders of Israel have lulled themselves, and the U.S. citizens
into complacency.

For example, the USA is into going to Radio City Music Hall on Easter and
watching the Rockets in fluffy pink and white furry bunny costumes block
themselves into the cross shape of the Roman instrument of death that was
used in the execution of Joshua bar Joseph, and the USA audience loves it.

Islam has easy pickings in the USA.

What modern Islam is into is the stench of the disseminated blood and
fragmented tissue of the infidels on the destroyed walls of Western
Civilization.

The Koran may be winning.

[I still love the Rockettes, and the experience of seeing and hearing the
Rockettes, and the Art Deco architecture of New York City's Radio City
Music Hall that was designed by Donald Deskey, on a Saturday morning is one
of the great magnets of American civilization.]

Ralph Hertle

Randroid Terminator

Feb 26, 2005, 4:08:40 PM2/26/05

>Randroid Terminator wrote:

Really, you are one of the most vicious collectivists I've ever seen.
It's amazing that the Randroids around here have let you get away with
it. I've been watching your "moslem meme" comments for months now, and
read nary a word of complaint from the pro-individualist crowd
concerning your science-based collectivism. Apparently they approve of
collectivism as long as its garnished with the laurel wrath of
science.