Repo eMail Notifications Broken

Yuval Levy

Feb 11, 2011, 8:04:14 AM2/11/11
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

eMail notifications from the Hg repositories on SourceForge is currently
broken due to a change at SourceForge. As a consequence of the recent break-
in they have stepped up security and SMTP sending is now password protected.

All repositories for Hugin and Enblend are affected, as well as the currently
still in the moving process Panotools repositories.

There is a web page [0] for project admins to set up the auth password, but
typical SF they have not communicated complete auth credentials (i.e. what to
put in the user name field). I am waiting for the next commit to the Hugin
repo to see if my guess is right before implementing this to all other repos.

For now, please be careful when committing to the repos. Pull frequently (to
avoid multiple heads and consequent merging); and stay updated with what is
happening at the repos in real time via the web at [1][2][3].

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Yuv

[0] https://sourceforge.net/project/admin/webmail.php?group_id=<PROJECT_ID>
[1] http://hugin.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/hugin/
[2] http://enblend.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/enblend/