OSX - enblend/enfuse/align_image_stack package

Harry van der Wolf

Feb 8, 2008, 1:23:53 PM2/8/08
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hi mac users,

If you want to "fuse" your set of under/normal/overexposed images
with enfuse and your images are not perfectly aligned, you need
align_image_stack.

I had no need (at all) for a stand-alone image_align_stack version
until this afternoon: So I compiled one.

I'm affraid this will not be a regular build, but if you want it you
can download the
"enblend-enfuse_CVS20080207-alignimagestack_SVN2797.tgz" (I decided
to choose a simple, short name :-) ).
As you can see enblend/enfuse are just repackaged from the package
from two days ago.

The "enblend/enfuse/align_image_stack" package is hosted on
hugin.panotools.org and you can find it, as always, via my website:
<http://panorama.dyndns.org/index.php?
lang=en&subject=Hugin&texttag=Hugin>

(Mind to remove the spaces (%20) if the link is split over two lines)

Hoi,
Harry

Yuval Levy

Feb 8, 2008, 1:41:58 PM2/8/08