If you want to build a current revision of hugin you have to use another
SDK. You will find it here:
Due to the fact that the guide to build hugin is quite outdated I can
give you some rough hints to build it on win32 platform.
1. Download the SDK and run the file. Decompress it to a directory you
like, e.g. D:\hugin\SDK
2. Create a directory e.g. D:\hugin\SDK\hugin-trunk
3. Right-click > SVN Checkout ...
4. Enter URL of reposity:
5. Click the radio button "Revision" and enter 4094 in the entry
6. Press ok
7. Run current CMake, which is version 2.6.4. If you have an older
version, please update
8. In entry "Where is the source code:" enter your directory for the
sources, e.g. D:\hugin\SDK\hugin-trunk
9. In entry "Where to build the binaries:" enter your directory for the
applications, e.g. D:\hugin\SDK\hugin
10. Press Configure button.
11. A dialog appears, choose "Visual Studio 9 2008", and press Finish.
12. An error dialog appears, click OK
13. Click the value cell of the line HUGIN_BUILDER, and enter your name,
14. Press Configure button.
15. An error dialog appears, click OK
13. Click the value cell of the line HUGIN_BUILDDATE, and enter the
current date, e.g. "2009-08-05"
14. Press Configure, maybe twice until the Generate button is active.
15. Press Generate and your done
16. Open the solution file D:\hugin\SDK\hugin\hugin.sln and build hugin.
Due to the fact the the SDK is not up-to-date, the build process is
broken for some newer revisions as 4094. We are currently investigating
how to extend the SDK to match the hugin sources on win32 platform.
If a new SDK is available I will provide it on the panotools wiki:
> Dear all
> I follow the steps building hugin for windows with sdk, to setup the
> Cmake configuration.
> I set wxWidgets_LIB_DIR to ..../hugin_enblend_sdk_msvc2008_v2/
> then I click "Show Advanced Values", about half of WX_xx libary are
> Still half are not found, like WX_advd, WX_based. I delete them all
> and configure again.
> But 4 libarys come back to list automatically, althogh I delete them.
> They are WX_dbgrid, WX_gl, WX_mono, WX_odbc.
> I try to delete, ignore them, but error message keeps showing
> "wxWidgets required, please specify it's location",
> and I cant find them in my whole dictionary.
> I have build hugin for a month, and now I can't go any further, what
> should I do ?
> Thank you so much.