THANK YOU

Yuval Levy

Nov 28, 2010, 11:08:38 PM11/28/10
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
To all those who built binaries from the released source tarball, and those
who are still building them: a big THANK YOU!

You achieved a first: this is the first release of Hugin ever that got binary
support for so many platforms in such a short time - less than 48 hours.

I hope ordinary users will join into this thank you message.

In any case, I am very proud of you.

In the meantime, development goes on, a few bugs have been fixed, translations
updated, the bug tracker is being intensively worked through and we'll gear up
for another release run next weekend. Can we do better?

On my end, I definitely can. This time around I only provided binaries for
Ubuntu Lucid. I'll try to do two versions of Ubuntu next time.

We still have the following plan:
- beta2 dec 3
- rc1 dec 17
- rc2 dec 21
- final dec 25

My wish is for the build process for 2010.4.0 final to be as fast as it was for
2010.4.0beta1, and I look forward to share with you all the way through the
release candidates until 2010.4.0 final and beyond.

have a good week
Yuv

signature.asc

Doug

Nov 30, 2010, 8:03:45 AM11/30/10
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
On 29/11/10 10:33, doug wrote:
> +1
>
> ordinary user Doug

Dedalus

Dec 3, 2010, 4:16:47 PM12/3/10

> I hope ordinary users will join into this thank you message.

Rogier Wolff attended me on an update on a bug report
https://bugs.launchpad.net/hugin/+bug/678946. So I found the latest
installer build by Mathew Petroff, and I concur +1: a great installer
though his updated script isn't available anymore at
http://www.box.net/shared/b8gg663s0g. Anyway, I replicated the old
error: caught exception: bad allocation make: *** [bigtest0000.tif]
Error 1.

So thanks for all the hard work.

Ad Huikeshoven

Emad ud din Btt