(Fwd) autopano-c script: wildcard and better UI

Pete Holzmann

Feb 3, 2008, 9:45:36 AM2/3/08
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Sigh. I can't help but help :)

OK, attached is a zip of a further revised version of autopano-c-
complete, this time with further refinements to Yuv's fine work.
(No, I'm not a WSH guru. I just googled for functions to
accomplish what we are looking for!)

* Wildcard support as with previous version
* generatekeys no longer puts up a window for
each run
* Success/failure results are collected and displayed
once at the end of the generate phase
* User information popups are timed -- no user input
required

Of course, this is just the wrapper script. autopano.exe continues
to have its own issues.

And with that, I'm off to get some RealWorld things done...

Pete

(rename the *.zip.bin to *.zip -- googlegroups does not allow zip)

autopano-c-complete.zip.bin

Yuval Levy

Feb 3, 2008, 1:54:20 PM2/3/08
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot, Pete!

Pete Holzmann wrote:
> Sigh. I can't help but help :)

this is the same what I did with my initial script :)

Like you, I've never seen WSH code before in my life. Google did the
hard part, Pete...

> OK, attached is a zip of a further revised version of autopano-c-
> complete, this time with further refinements to Yuv's fine work.

very fine refinements. I added them to SVN. For those who want to test
right away, replace autopano-c-complete.vbs in your (C:\Program
Files\)hugin\bin folder with the latest from
<http://hugin.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/hugin/autopano-sift-C/trunk/autopano-c-complete.vbs?view=log>

> And with that, I'm off to get some RealWorld things done...

in case you're still thinking of your 3x24" setup,
<http://www.photopla.net/070507sat/> would be *much* cooler and only
slightly more expensive (well, not *this* version but you could have 3
one with three projectors only) and better adapted to the size of your
living room ;-)

Yuv