give quality of image pairs

Thomas Steiner

Aug 27, 2006, 6:14:59 AM8/27/06
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
I like the control poinzs list where I can sort by their distances and
select all control points above some threshold. And I want to propose
you an idea here:
Normally I stich everything together, check the preview and see that
there are still some problems with say image 3 and 4 so I add manually
some points there, optimize and here we go... It would be nice to have
a similar table/matrix with all pairs of images and how they fit
together (if they share no control points, this does not make much
sense), so that I can see very quickly where there is some work to do.
The sum of the distances or their squares or the maximum of distances
would be intersting numbers.
Thomas