Encoding issue

prokoudine

Aug 19, 2008, 6:37:28 AM8/19/08

I have a report from a Russian user of a recent Windows build for whom
autopano-c-complete.exe doesn't work. From what I have understood it
crashes right after building keyfiles because one component send
cyrillic name of a directory to another component in a form similar to
url encoded (%хх), whereas the other component is expecting a unicode
value.

Any ideas?

Alexandre

Yuv

Aug 19, 2008, 10:20:00 AM8/19/08
prokoudine wrote:
> I have a report from a Russian user of a recent Windows build

> Any ideas?

may be related to

<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=1908349&group_id=77506&atid=550441>

Yuv

Bruno Postle

Aug 19, 2008, 10:37:58 AM8/19/08
to Hugin ptx

I think autopano-c-complete.exe is a compiled version of a perl
script. This script works fine on Linux, but when I tested it on
Windows it had problems with character sets.

There is no real advantage using this tool, I suggest your Windows
user uses autopano-sift-c.exe or panomatic.exe instead.

--
Bruno