hugin-0.8.0_beta3 released

1 view

Bruno Postle

Mar 25, 2009, 3:29:34 PM3/25/09
to Hugin ptx

Bruno Postle

Mar 25, 2009, 4:18:37 PM3/25/09
to Hugin ptx
On Wed 25-Mar-2009 at 19:29 +0000, Bruno Postle wrote:

>About half the translations haven't been updated since 0.7.0, so
>this release isn't fully internationalised yet.

More precisely, the translation status is:

Complete or nearly complete: Czech, French, Hungarian, Dutch,
Slovakian, Swedish, German, Japanese, Slovenian and Russian.

Not updated since 0.7.0: Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Bulgarian,
Korean, Polish and Italian.

Very out of date: Ukranian, Brazilian Portuguese and Catalan.

--
Bruno

Serge Droz

Mar 25, 2009, 4:29:10 PM3/25/09
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bruno,

> be0903c9c5b218f1f50e1ea654d66e80f89cff30 hugin-0.8.0_beta3.tar.gz

I get a different md5sum:

5edd71bd48cbcd46eea27c53fe75fb53 hugin-0.8.0_beta3.tar.gz

I did start it, but I guess my system is now part of your renderfarm ;-)

Cheers
Serge

Bruno Postle

Mar 25, 2009, 7:44:22 PM3/25/09
to Hugin ptx
On Wed 25-Mar-2009 at 21:29 +0100, Serge Droz wrote:

>> be0903c9c5b218f1f50e1ea654d66e80f89cff30 hugin-0.8.0_beta3.tar.gz
>
>I get a different md5sum:
>
>5edd71bd48cbcd46eea27c53fe75fb53 hugin-0.8.0_beta3.tar.gz

Sorry I used sha1 but didn't say (I get the same md5sum as you).

--
Bruno

John Bastin

Mar 25, 2009, 7:15:05 PM3/25/09
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Would somebody pleeeease tell me how to unsubscribe?????

> Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 23:44:22 +0000
> From: br...@postle.net
> To: hugi...@googlegroups.com
> Subject: [hugin-ptx] Re: hugin-0.8.0_beta3 released

Carl von Einem

Mar 26, 2009, 2:26:27 AM3/26/09
to hugi...@googlegroups.com, jp.b...@hotmail.com
Just have a look at the footer of every (e.g. your own) message:
hugin-ptx-...@googlegroups.com

John Bastin wrote:
> Would somebody pleeeease tell me how to unsubscribe?????

> Reinvent how you stay in touch with the new Windows Live Messenger.
> http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9650731

Guido Kohlmeyer

Mar 26, 2009, 6:42:30 PM3/26/09
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
A test built for windows platform is available on panotools.org:

http://hugin.panotools.org/testing/hugin/

As usual I prepared only a self-extracting archive without any installer.

Guido

allard

Mar 26, 2009, 7:50:10 PM3/26/09
I built it too, and added the installer. Same URL (which is not
responding at the moment)

Did anybody else notice the OpenGL preview slows down sometimes
because it reloads the images with every change you make? I've been
seeing that off and on since the beta2 mark but it does not happen all
the time. I'm not sure what's going on. At least in this build I was
seeing it in the only test I did so far.

Allard

Harry van der Wolf

Mar 27, 2009, 2:17:32 PM3/27/09
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mac users,

A  Hugin 0.8.0-RC3 is now available for OSX

Remarks:
- PTBatcherGui doesn't work yet on OSX as the (final) enblend step doesn't start. This has something to with how enblend is called. It has something to do with RunStitchPanel::StitchProject and Batch::RunNextInBatch calling Batch::OnStitch or somewhere in that area. I'm a lousy C/C++ programmer and just can't find it. (I did not even test with enfuse or hdr_merge yet, but I assume it's the same issue there). It should work the same as the stitching stuff within hugin.
I recently filed it as a bug as I can't solve it.

Information and binaries via my website
<http://panorama.dyndns.org/index.php?lang=en&subject=Hugin&texttag=Hugin>.
(The binaries itself are, as always, served from hugin.panotools.org who kindly provide the disk space and bandwidth).

And now an RC3 for MacOSX is also available.