glpano 0.1beta2 is out

prokoudine

Mar 27, 2011, 5:13:30 PM3/27/11

Apparently glpano, free/libre hardware accelerated pano viewer and
stitcher, silently got updated fist time in nearly two years:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/glpano/files/glpano/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/glpano/files/demo/

Alexandre

kfj

Mar 28, 2011, 4:09:06 AM3/28/11
Let me add this is Windows software :(

Kay

Paolo

Mar 28, 2011, 4:28:17 AM3/28/11
Hi, looks like linux is also supported, see this thread (in french,
sorry)

http://www.panophoto.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=59&p=138833

Regards

Paolo

On 28 Mar, 09:09, kfj <_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 27 Mrz., 23:13, prokoudine <alexandre.prokoud...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
>
> > Apparently glpano, free/libre hardware accelerated pano viewer and
> > stitcher, silently got updated fist time in nearly two years:
>
> >http://sourceforge.net/projects/glpano/files/glpano/http://sourceforg...

kfj

Mar 28, 2011, 5:17:14 AM3/28/11

On 28 Mrz., 10:28, Paolo <pmagn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, looks like linux is also supported, see this thread (in french,
> sorry)
>
> http://www.panophoto.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=59&p=138833

Hey, great. Thanks (or should I say merci beaucoup) for that - when I
first downloaded the demo it was all .bat and .exe files, so I thought
it was Windows only - and the SF page wasn't precisely verbose...

I followed the build and run instructions in the thread you posted on
my Kubuntu 10.10 system and it compiled fine and the demo runs very
nicely indeed. The panning seems very smooth even on my five-year-old
thinkpad. So I'll have a good long look at it ;-)

Kay

JeCh

Mar 28, 2011, 10:38:30 AM3/28/11

I'm wondering if this can be ported to a web browser using WebGL. It
would be nice to have a HTML5 panorama viewer. What do you think?

David Haberthür

Apr 15, 2011, 1:10:47 PM4/15/11
to hugi...@googlegroups.com

I personally would love to have a(nother) HTML5 panorama viewer. The one I found up to now "only" works on iDevices: http://www.vrhabitat.com/
Habi

Erik Krause

Apr 15, 2011, 5:39:51 PM4/15/11
to hugi...@googlegroups.com

-> http://fieldofview.github.com/PTViewerNG/

--
Erik Krause
http://www.erik-krause.de

David Haberthür

Apr 16, 2011, 1:40:58 PM4/16/11
to hugi...@googlegroups.com

On 15.04.2011, at 23:39, Erik Krause wrote:

> Am 15.04.2011 19:10, schrieb David Haberthür:
>> I personally would love to have a(nother) HTML5 panorama viewer. The
>> one I found up to now "only" works on
>> iDevices:http://www.vrhabitat.com/
>
> -> http://fieldofview.github.com/PTViewerNG/

I've seen that before, but it soesn't work in stock Safari on Mac OS X: http://cl.ly/63ff

john doe

Apr 21, 2011, 10:55:45 PM4/21/11
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
heres one i found:

john doe

Apr 21, 2011, 10:59:38 PM4/21/11
to hugi...@googlegroups.com

Jeffrey Martin

May 3, 2011, 11:44:42 AM5/3/11
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
krpano has html5, works on chrome and other new browsers.