Hugin installer for Windows Vista

1 view

Dedalus

Apr 8, 2009, 5:13:24 AM4/8/09

A fresh build of SVN 3778 as an installer for Windows Vista/XP has
been uploaded to http://adhuikeshoven.pbwiki.com/Hugin-installer-for-Windows-Vista

Greetings,

Dedalus

Yuval Levy

Apr 8, 2009, 9:27:33 AM4/8/09
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Dedalus wrote:
> A fresh build of SVN 3778 as an installer for Windows Vista/XP has
> been uploaded to http://adhuikeshoven.pbwiki.com/Hugin-installer-for-Windows-Vista

thanks for the good work, and sorry I did not make bandwidth to announce
your previous installer.

<http://panospace.wordpress.com/2009/04/08/hugin-080_beta3-plus-installer-for-windows/>
<http://panospace.wordpress.com/downloads/>

Yuv

luca vascon

Apr 8, 2009, 9:59:37 AM4/8/09
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
ok, only by chance I can get results with fisheye...
8mm on apsc or fce8 on compact cameras...

Ola Lindberg

Apr 25, 2009, 4:35:38 PM4/25/09
Hi!

I just tried the installer and noticed a possible issue. The installer
runs as administrator (which is correct) the issue is that the web
browser that shows the web site after the install also runs as
administrator. I'm not totally sure about it but I think that's what
happened to me.

//Ola