HIGH TECH HARASSMENT http://members.aol.com/ultra21753/ultra.htm

Nenad Zanko

Oct 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/5/99
Komentari...?

Sound Weapon, Sonic Bullets, High Tech
Harassment

Neighborhood communities have long used conventional methods of getting
rid of certain people who they feel
don’t belong in their community. The conventional methods might include
isolation of the individual(s), threats, or
harm to person or property.

With today’s advancements in technology, unconventional methods have
been discovered that are very effective
and possibly dangerous. The optimal methods would be ones which can’t be
proven in court or traceable to anyone.
Some of these methods include sensitive listening equipment for
eavesdropping, imaging technology that can
display images of people through the walls of a house, and non-lethal
weapons that can create an infrasonic (below
hearing range) or ultrasonic (above hearing range) sound shock wave that
can strike a human target and pass
straight through walls of the house without causing any damage to the
house.

A sensitive listening device pointed at the house from short distances
can pickup most conversations that occur
inside the house. The listening device must be out of sight and in a
near by house for long term surveillance.
Information can be gathered over a period of time that can be used
against the targeted individual(s). A defense
against this type of device is to create white noise that would
interfere with it.

The ability to see images of people inside a house from the outside is a
new and little known technology. I believe
the method entails a certain wavelengths of radar signals that reflect
back on human body characteristics, possibly
body temperature. The radar signals that are reflected back from human
bodies can be used by computer software
to build an image of people in a house. The people can be tracked and
identified by body details. I’m not sure if long
term exposure to these radar signals is dangerous. An effective method
of blocking these radar signals is to put tin
foil on the walls, floor, or ceiling facing the source of the radar
signals. It might also be necessary to ground the tin
foil to earth ground.

A non-lethal weapon that can fire vanishing bullets? The ability to send
an infrasonic (below hearing range) or
ultrasonic (above hearing range) sonic shock wave through the air is new
method to terrorize a person. The sonic
shock wave, after striking its human target, will dissipate in the
atmosphere leaving no evidence behind. The
military is doing research on this technology for crowd control. Sonic
Bullets are short infrasonic waves of around
10-Hertz that are about the size of a baseball. These bullets will pass
straight through a wall of a house and
possibly strike a human target. Depending on the strength of the weapon
and its distance, the human target could
feel a slight tap or a strong violent jolt as the wave passes through
the human body. Since the bones in the human
body are dense, the wave will have more trouble passing through them,
which creates the jolting of the human
body as the wave passes through. Strong sound waves passing through the
chest, neck, or head can cause serious
side effects, such and gasping for air, a choking effect, or head pains.
These weapons are fired at the targeted
human from inside of the house next door or across the street. The wave
will pass through the walls of the house
where it is fired from, and then pass straight through the walls of the
targeted person's house walls, without
causing any damage to either house. If the targeted person is struck,
they will know it. These weapons leave no
marks on the human body after being struck, however. Since the wave is
out of the human hearing range, it can’t
be heard or seen, so sight and hearing cannot detect where these sonic
waves are coming from. Remember the
weapon is fired from inside of a house next door or across the street,
no one will run up to the target's house and
fire the weapon. A defense method against these weapons is a vacuum (no
air) placed between the weapon and
the human target. Vacuum barriers placed in walls of a house provide
effective protection. Sound cannot travel
through a vacuum.

The above-mentioned imaging system combined with these non-lethal sonic
weapons ensures that the target can
be identified and struck with extreme precision. A person can be singled
out and struck with these devices even in
a house with more than one person.

This technology is extremely expensive and rare. Harassment groups are
using this technology to help communities
rid their community of people who the community and the harassment group
feel are a threat. The community after
discovering a threat in their neighborhood will make contact with the
group. The group will train certain members
of the community to operate this high tech equipment. The community
members will also be shown how to avoid
police detection and told rights by law they have for hiding this
equipping. The equipment will most likely be hidden
in furniture or concealed in a box, which means it can easily be moved
in and out of a house without suspicion. A
yard sale is a perfect cover for moving this equipment in or out.

The psychological effects on the targeted person depend on the person.
If the person knows what is happening,
precautions can be taken. Sound Bullets flying through the air striking
a person can drive them insane or push them
over the edge. An effective harassment method is to constantly strike a
person with these weapons throughout the
night, making it impossible for the targeted victim to get sleep. This
will effect performance on the job, which could
result in loss of employment. If the targeted person attempts to enter
the house where they believe these waves
are coming from, a shotgun will most certainly be waiting. The local
police department is not equipped to detect
such technology. They will scratch their heads and laugh.

NOTE: The above mentioned technology is real and currently being used by
harassment groups in New Jersey and
possibly other states in the USA. This is no joke.

OTHER INFORMATION:

Sound as a Weapon

My Story Part One

My Story Part Two

A Personal Note

Through Wall Radar

Military Weapon Description

Unclassified Harassment Technology

Non-Lethal Weapons

Kristina's Conspiracy Page

COMMENTS TO:

Ultra...@aol.com
--

Nenad
MyHempPage-> http://myhemppage.virtualave.net

Tony

Oct 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/7/99
In article <37FA4A...@yahoo.com>,
nza...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Komentari...?

Super! Ipak cemo se jednog dana rijesiti Hercegovaca!
Nenasilnim putem :-)

Malo microwave-a Herziju i otprasi Hajduk-Turcin natrag u Srbiju!

Tony
--
Money can bring you no happiness but it can
help you live your very own form of misery.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Nenad Zanko

Oct 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/7/99
Tony wrote:

> In article <37FA4A...@yahoo.com>,
> nza...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Komentari...?
>
> Super! Ipak cemo se jednog dana rijesiti Hercegovaca!
> Nenasilnim putem :-)
>
> Malo microwave-a Herziju i otprasi Hajduk-Turcin natrag u Srbiju!
>
> Tony

Samo nam trebas donijeti high tech microwave ;)
BTW Tip mi djeluje sumanuto...

Tony

Oct 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/8/99
In article <37FC50...@yahoo.com>,
nza...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Samo nam trebas donijeti high tech microwave ;)
> BTW Tip mi djeluje sumanuto...
> --

Bez brige. Takvi tipovi su rijedi u 270-milijunskoj zemlji
od Hercegovaca, Prpica, Dananica, Marjanovica i ostalih
sitnih politickih i nepolitiziranih kriminalaca balkanskog
tipa.

Nenad Zanko

Oct 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/8/99
Tony wrote:

> In article <37FC50...@yahoo.com>,
> nza...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > Samo nam trebas donijeti high tech microwave ;)
> > BTW Tip mi djeluje sumanuto...
> > --
> >

> Bez brige. Takvi tipovi su rijedi u 270-milijunskoj zemlji
> od Hercegovaca, Prpica, Dananica, Marjanovica i ostalih
> sitnih politickih i nepolitiziranih kriminalaca balkanskog
> tipa.
>
> Tony

Hmmm...nisam bas siguran kad sam malo pogledao po linkovima...ima
gomila munjenih....ali nije to ovaj domaci stil. ;-) Kome bi takvo
nesto ovdje uopce palo na (ludu) pamet?

Tony

Oct 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/8/99
In article <37FD94...@yahoo.com>,
nza...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Hmmm...nisam bas siguran kad sam malo pogledao po linkovima...ima
> gomila munjenih....ali nije to ovaj domaci stil. ;-) Kome bi takvo
> nesto ovdje uopce palo na (ludu) pamet?

Zbilja, dok ima sjekira, saka u glavu, pistolj u ministarstvu/kaficu, i
ostale domace metode tko bi se jos petljao s visokom tehnologijom za
slicne svrhe? Jos tu tehnologiju treba i razumijeti a nije ni da se
proizvodi u trecem selu iza okuke.

Nenad Zanko

Oct 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/8/99
Tony wrote:

> In article <37FD94...@yahoo.com>,
> nza...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > Hmmm...nisam bas siguran kad sam malo pogledao po linkovima...ima
> > gomila munjenih....ali nije to ovaj domaci stil. ;-) Kome bi takvo
> > nesto ovdje uopce palo na (ludu) pamet?
>
> Zbilja, dok ima sjekira, saka u glavu, pistolj u ministarstvu/kaficu, i
> ostale domace metode tko bi se jos petljao s visokom tehnologijom za
> slicne svrhe? Jos tu tehnologiju treba i razumijeti a nije ni da se
> proizvodi u trecem selu iza okuke.

A i kosta. Imas ti pravo, olovo je jeftino, otprilike ko i zivot ovdje
;-)