I need help hacking this netbook

1 view

Mark Sokolovsky

Jul 23, 2010, 12:34:23 PM7/23/10
to hq...@googlegroups.com
I want to install SL on this machine: if not, Leopard would do ok.

Eee PC 1005HAB

--
 Sent from my Power Mac G4 Sawtooth

David & Bernadette Culpepper

Jul 23, 2010, 1:29:45 PM7/23/10
to hq...@googlegroups.com
The specs of the eee PC 1005HAB are almost identical to the Dell netbooks. You might want to try the guide and downloads from this page with your SL DVD:

dc
David Culpepper

mosslack

Jul 23, 2010, 3:45:25 PM7/23/10
to hq...@googlegroups.com
David & Bernadette Culpepper wrote:
The specs of the eee PC 1005HAB are almost identical to the Dell netbooks. You might want to try the guide and downloads from this page with your SL DVD:

dc
David Culpepper

Excellent advice, FYI, I used the EeePC guide to do my Neutrino originally and it worked well, but for SL, I just used the NetbookBootMaker and it's companion NBI apps.  Worked like a charm for SL.

Just a message from mosslack...
--
My blog: http://mosslack.wordpress.com/

My Hack List: http://tinyurl.com/2f6clso