Gay White Male seeks sex

Mr. Nick E. Georgandis

Dec 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/19/97

Hi my name is Tray, and Im a gay white male living in Channelview. TO
see my pictures, please check out my homepage at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/1639/tray1.html. I like to
be spanked when Im naughty and I like giving head on command.
If you are interested please respond to my ad via my email at my
homepage or write to me at : Tra...@swbell.net.
If you are really interested, you may also call me:
Cell Phone: (281) 389-6428 or home (281) 862-0026. My work number
(please use discretion) is (713) 921-1407. Cant wait to hear from you
and have your meaty tool in my throat! Tray

tray Giddens

Dec 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/19/97
this is a bullshit flame by a mean spiritted hatemonger, i suggest that all persons send him hatemail for abusing the internet this way