Bad Religion Show?

Chuck You, Dude

Jul 28, 1992, 4:00:13 PM7/28/92

Does anyone out there in Whostoned care about the upcoming BR show at
the Vatcian? Are they going? Do the live in S-E Hou, or Stinkadena?
/// & ///

--
VHF void tube of the mind (713) 492-2783
"where you can find the Zeta Greys SAFEWAYING themselves

Dirk Valk

Jul 31, 1992, 10:55:26 AM7/31/92
ch...@korova.uucp (Chuck You, Dude) writes:
> Does anyone out there in Whostoned care about the upcoming BR show at
> the Vatcian? Are they going? Do the live in S-E Hou, or Stinkadena?

I care.
I'm going.
What the hell do you care where I live.

If you meet me coming through the pit, kill me.

Like a rock
Like a planet
Like a fucking atom bomb
I remain unperturbed by the joy and the madness
that I encounter everywhere I turn...
--
: Dirk Valk |"And if it doesn't work out, :
: Rice Univeristy | There'll never be any doubt, :