ATTN. ADELE

Max L. Tindell

Jan 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/30/97

Your mission today, should you choose to accept it, is to critique the
headline on the front page of the 2/30/97 Houston Chronic concerning the
use of TAAS scores to evaluate teachers. If you don't have the paper or
haven't seen it, it reads as follows:

TAAS scores
to help grade
teachers

Texas will be first to apprise
educators on how students do

Was this written by:
a. an engineer?
b. a journalist?
c. a woman with a major in English?
d. a retired air traffic controller?
e. a physician?
f. a member of the Houston Dance Coalition?

Max, in Kingwood; Houston of late

Adele Wood

Jan 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/31/97
Max, dahlink! I do believe this was written by a dancing engineer who
suffers from reading comprehension deficit and delusions of composition
grandeur.

Adele, in Katy; always.

ed missavage

Jan 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/31/97

>Max L. Tindell wrote:
>>
>> Your mission today, should you choose to accept it, is to critique
the
>> headline on the front page of the 2/30/97 Houston Chronic concerning
the
>> use of TAAS scores to evaluate teachers. If you don't have the
paper or
>> haven't seen it, it reads as follows:
>>
>> TAAS scores
>> to help grade
>> teachers

Hey max,
I'm sure looking forward to February 30th
so I can read that article.

Are you clairvoyant?

Pore ol' guvmint penshner

Feb 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/1/97

ARGGHHHH! Hell, it never fails, when I want to criticize something
someone else has written, I, er, muddle it up!

No.

Max in Kingwood, Houston of late