Please send resume to dev.si...@idctechnologies.com
*Position- Oracle DBA*
*Location- Wilmington, DE*
*F2f after phone interview*
Good morning, We are in need of an Oracle DBA resource for an assignment
for 3 months initially and this may extend longer. Please submit viable
candidates with rate, location and availability. The work location is
North Wilmington, Delaware. Onsite IV will be required in Wilmington DE.
Must have proven experience and skills with *O*r*acle 10g/11g RAC.*
*DBA Role and Requirements:*
1. Provide application DBA support and data management of specific
database applications for the 21st Century.
2. Provide assistance in supporting Documentum Application
3. Primary Client-facing and Application-facing member of the team.
Lend database design, development, reporting, tuning and optimization
expertise to application development and support teams on an ad hoc or
4. Pro actively monitor all database systems and managed application
job flows utilizing vendor supplied and 21st Century standard tools.
5. Work within the project management framework defined for
6. Liaise with application and business clients to gather
requirements, design and deploy standard systems which clearly
differentiate between production, development, UAT, and DR.
7. Identify operational and infrastructure risks within the
environment and work with the application development team and
21stbusiness to make corrections and mitigate risks.
8. Ensure that all systems are backed up and monitored according to
the business requirements and notify the data owners when there are
9. Ensure optimal resilience of deployed systems and meet all
disaster recovery and compliance requirements dictated by the business.
10. Provide comprehensive cross-training for 21st Century engineers
and support personnel on front-line database client troubleshooting and
1. Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related area
2. Good knowledge of Oracle database administration as Oracle DBA
3. 8+ years’ experience performing database administration functions
and supporting *Oracle 10g, and 11g RAC in a 24x7 production environment.*
4. Advanced skills and proven experience in deploying &
administering *Oracle Data Guard*, Grid Control, RMAN, ASM *on 10g/11g with
5. Advanced skills and proven experience with *O*r*acle 10g/11g RAC*
6. Strong Database and RAC implementations experience and
troubleshooting skills in mission critical environment.
7. Oracle 10g or 11g Certified Professional a plus
8. Oracle RAC 10g on Solaris in a SAN environment a plus
9. Strong Oracle application development background, SQL, PL/SQL
skills a must
10. Strong Unix experience, Programming & Shell scripting, Perl
11. Oracle troubleshooting, optimization and recovery skills
12. Familiarity with CA AutoSys will be a plus
13. Ability to interface with users at all levels of the
organization and good end-user support skills.
14. Must be well-organized, responsible, work effectively in a
project management framework, have strong verbal and written communication
skills, and able to multitask in a dynamic trading environment.
15. Ability to perform 7 x 24 hour support On Call.
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*US Office: IDC Technologies, Inc.,1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,
Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
*Direct*: *408-457-9399* <408-457-9399>**2023* I *Email: *
dev.si...@idctechnologies.com I *Yahoo IM:* talk2devbisht41 *G-talk*-
talk2devbisht *Web:* www.idctechnologies.com
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."