[info] Kurodahan Press seeking SF short-story translators

1 view

Stephen A. Carter

Jul 14, 2009, 6:53:54 PM7/14/09
to hon...@googlegroups.com
The contents of the second volume of our Speculative Japan series of
anthologies have been finalized, and we are looking for good
translators. If you would like to be considered for one of these
stories, by all means drop us a line. See the list of available works
for more information:
http://www.kurodahan.com/mt/e/articles/seeking.html

If you have never worked for us before, you should probably take a look
at our FAQ for prospective translators, too, at:
http://www.kurodahan.com/mt/e/faq/trials.html
because we will probably ask you to demonstrate your ability as a
translator and a writer before contracting you to handle a story.

As always, if there are any questions feel free to ask away!

Edward Lipsett
translation€@intercomltd.com

Stephen Carter
sca...@hticn.com