Beta test: your home climate as seen from Internet

Vadim Tkachenko

Sep 21, 2011, 11:00:39 PM9/21/11
to home-clima...@googlegroups.com
Hello lurkers,

There is a web application providing access to your DZ installation
from anywhere in the world where there is Internet.

Currently, it is under heavy development, and since the model is
different from everything DZ has done so far, so is the release
process. So far, it is by invitation only.

However, as it was with some recent precedents :D, you can request an
invitation. The only prerequisite is a working DZ installation (even
in monitoring only mode), otherwise it simply doesn't make sense.

Hosting space is limited (I'm afraid I can count instances with
fingers on one hand), so if you want to participate, act fast.

--vt