Cookbook images are missing from a recipe

Brian Corbin

Mar 11, 2010, 6:29:05 PM3/11/10
to Hobo Users
The "Replicate the look-and-feel of an existing site" recipe's images
are not showing up. I couldn't find any other recipes that use images
so I don't know if the problem is with all recipes or just this one.

Owen Dall

Mar 11, 2010, 8:06:56 PM3/11/10
to hobo...@googlegroups.com
Take a look at "Rapid Rails with Hobo" which has complete images included and an enhanced version of this recipe:

http://hobocentral.net/books

Hope this helps.

-Owen

Thanks,
- Owen

Bryan Larsen

Mar 12, 2010, 5:15:31 PM3/12/10
to hobo...@googlegroups.com
OK, fixed (for now). It'll break again the next time we update the
cookbook, but I opened a ticket to add that to our vlad deployment recipe.

thanks,
Bryan