calling hledger zurihackers

Simon Michael

Mar 16, 2010, 10:29:21 AM3/16/10
to hle...@googlegroups.com, ledge...@googlegroups.com, haskel...@haskell.org
Roman C. has cleverly added hledger to the list of topics for this
weekend's ZuriHac. I will be working remotely at least on sunday
(PDT), and available to support where possible. You are invited to
join us! Some ideas -

- add Chart or google charts to the web ui
- smarter add/convert commands
- separate library package
- plugins
- a how-to for tracking project finances; a tutorial; screencasts
- portability, packaging, installability
- code review/design review/planning

Even one commit helps! Discussions too. Hope to see you "there".

-Simon (sm)

#ledger, #zurihac
http://hledger.org
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/ZuriHac

Sergey Astanin

Mar 16, 2010, 11:59:18 AM3/16/10
to hle...@googlegroups.com, haskel...@haskell.org
Simon Michael пишет:

Hi, Simon!

I am visiting ZuriHac too. I didn't follow hledger progress much since
summer, but as I am going to re-start finance tracking (yeah, sadly),
I need it again ;-)

I'll probably work on a different project though (arbtt), but I'd be
happy to take part in discussions if time permits. At least, I'd like to
know the direction of the project. On Sunday I'll stay until
approximately 3 p.m. local time (CET).

Sergey

Simon Michael

Mar 16, 2010, 1:29:55 PM3/16/10
to hle...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Sergei. Are you jetxee on irc ?

Roman Cheplyaka

Mar 16, 2010, 4:04:04 PM3/16/10
to hle...@googlegroups.com, hack...@haskell.org, ledge...@googlegroups.com
I've slightly updated hledger entry [1] and added some ideas.

1. http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/ZuriHac/Projects#hledger

* Simon Michael <si...@joyful.com> [2010-03-16 07:29:21-0700]

"Don't let school get in the way of your education." - Mark Twain

Sergey Astanin

Mar 17, 2010, 6:01:47 AM3/17/10
to hle...@googlegroups.com
Simon Michael пишет: