Looking for Ruby and Rails engineers

sidney

Nov 10, 2010, 10:51:17 PM11/10/10
to Hong Kong Ruby on Rails
Hi there,

We are a SEM company and are looking for several RoR engineers based
in Hong Kong. 1-year experience is required. The positions are
permanent ones and the monthly salary is 20K or above. Please drop me
some lines by sidne...@gmail.com if you feel interested. Temporary
positions are available too.

Regards,

Sidney

a a

Nov 10, 2010, 11:35:06 PM11/10/10
to hk...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sidney,

Long time no see, Sidney. How are you?

I am Alex Fung

Sidney, Yim Tsz Ling

Nov 10, 2010, 11:42:48 PM11/10/10
to hk...@googlegroups.com, hk...@googlegroups.com
Getting crazy .......  the company is expanding far far from expected and we are lacking in helping hands for the product development. Hey my man, I always reserve a seat here for you. Please come and save me.

Best Regards,

Sidney