Sharism / CC Salon tonight!

Henry Oh

Nov 15, 2010, 1:16:48 AM11/15/10
to HKSUA, hkco...@googlegroups.com, start...@googlegroups.com
Spread the word. Tweet, email, whatever.

Event for tonight.

http://sharism.org/presents

Sharism Presents in Hong Kong On Monday night, November 15 at 9 PM at
DotAsia's offices at 15/F, 6 Knutsford Terrace, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong

It will feature Isaac Mao from Sharism, Henry Oh from CreationMix, Jon
Phillips from Fabricatorz, Chiaki Hayashi from Creative Commons and Loftwork
Japan, Edmon Chung from .ASIA, Mr. Pindar Wong from Creative Commons Hong
Kong, and our new colleagues from the upcoming Creative Commons Macau. Watch
this page for more information about the event. Sharism Presents are events
where sharing is encouraged. Its not show and tell, but more of show and
share. Sharism Presents are gifts of knowledge. Events are for all those
interested in sharing and are informal. People are encouraged to introduce
themselves at the beginning with what they are sharing at the meeting, and
then the entire event is ad-hoc in development. If you are interested in
hosting a Sharism Presents, please email the sharism team.

Jonathan Buford

Nov 15, 2010, 1:25:16 AM11/15/10
to hk...@googlegroups.com, start...@googlegroups.com, hkco...@googlegroups.com

This is perfect timing. Can go to the StartupsHK mixer at Vertigo Ultralounge from 6 onwards.

Cheers,

Jon