Smart Door

Far McKon

Sep 8, 2009, 7:09:16 PM9/8/09
to hive76-d...@googlegroups.com
Hey,
I'd love to have our door rigged up to use USB key or a swipecard for access.   Makers Local 256 has a great one at  http://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/index.php/USB_Auth and there is another project at : http://code.google.com/p/cerberus-prox/

Anyone want to tackle one of those projects?

- Far

----
http://www.Hive76.org  "Making things awesome,  making awesome things!"
http://www.FarMcKon.net "Creatively Maladjusted"

Daniel Toliaferro

Sep 8, 2009, 7:41:07 PM9/8/09
to hive76-d...@googlegroups.com
Hell yeah.

jim fisher

Sep 9, 2009, 3:36:55 AM9/9/09
On 9/8/09, Far McKon <farm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
> I'd love to have our door rigged up to use USB key or a swipecard for
> access. Makers Local 256 has a great one at
> http://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/index.php/USB_Auth and there is another
> project at : http://code.google.com/p/cerberus-prox/
>
> Anyone want to tackle one of those projects?

There was a gentleman at the PLUG into Hive meeting into smartcards,
if he is at the next meeting I'll ask him.

--
jim fisher
Jedijf

irc freenode #ubuntu-us-pa