Github project?

Dan

Feb 5, 2010, 7:00:35 AM2/5/10
to HipHop for PHP Dev
Hey,

Just wondering, I'm sure you've been asked a lot already... but when
is the Github project going to be opened?

Thanks

Dan

Hackfrag

Feb 5, 2010, 7:02:05 AM2/5/10
to HipHop for PHP Dev
Yes, im looking for the github project too! :)
Cant wait to see it.

Scott MacVicar

Feb 5, 2010, 7:06:18 AM2/5/10
to HipHop for PHP Dev

We're in the process of opening the list and approving members to the
group. Code will follow soon after any recent cherges have been merged
to the branch and we're sure that anything Facebook specific is
removed.

Scott

Almir Neto

Feb 5, 2010, 7:34:01 AM2/5/10
to HipHop for PHP Dev
Hope the code appears soon... the Brazillian PHP guys are really
excited to see it working

Almir Neto
Web Developer
http://www.poomax.com.br
http://www.twitter.com/almirneto

cornix

Feb 5, 2010, 9:26:24 AM2/5/10
to HipHop for PHP Dev
yes, me too.
Will enjoy this on our platform and pentest it.
I think the weekend is great for this.

Cornix

On 5 Feb., 13:34, Almir Neto <almirn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hope the code appears soon... the Brazillian PHP guys are really
> excited to see it working
>
> Almir Neto

> Web Developerhttp://www.poomax.com.brhttp://www.twitter.com/almirneto

Romeo-Adrian Cioaba

Feb 5, 2010, 7:51:30 AM2/5/10
to hiphop-...@googlegroups.com
So am i :)

--
Romeo-Adrian Cioaba
email/gtalk: romeo....@spotonearth.com

Disclaimer
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient please do not read, print, re-transmit, store, disclose, copy, distribute or act in reliance on it or any attachments.  Instead please e-mail it back to the sender and then immediately permanently delete it.  By opening any attachment to this e-mail you are expressly acknowledging that the attachment is subject to copyright, and you thereby undertake not to alter, copy, disseminate, re-transmit, rely upon or use the attachment except as expressly authorised by the sender.

Phil

Feb 5, 2010, 10:23:12 AM2/5/10
to HipHop for PHP Dev
I'm also highly interested in this.

I was pleasantly surprised to see this announced, but unpleasantly
surprised to be unable to find anything but news releases...

Best,
Phil

On Feb 5, 7:51 am, Romeo-Adrian Cioaba <romeo.cio...@spotonearth.com>
wrote:
> So am i :)

> On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Hackfrag <hackf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yes, im looking for the github project too! :)
> > Cant wait to see it.
>
> --
> Romeo-Adrian Cioaba

> email/gtalk: romeo.cio...@spotonearth.com
> SkypeID/Y!M: romeo.cioaba
> MSN: romeo.cio...@hotmail.comhttp://www.myscienceisbetter.info

Eric Stevens

Feb 5, 2010, 11:06:15 AM2/5/10
to hiphop-...@googlegroups.com
Give 'em time folks.  They're just getting this off the ground and haven't even yet made their first release.