Is php-fpm still going to be released with PHP 5.3.3?

Robin Winslow

Mar 17, 2010, 12:07:24 AM3/17/10
to highload-php-en
That'd be great. My PHP is a mess at the moment through trying to
configure it with php-fpm. I'd like to be able to tidy it up.

:)

Michael Shadle

Mar 17, 2010, 12:15:48 AM3/17/10
to highloa...@googlegroups.com, highload-php-en
Might want to ping the php dev list. Now that 5.3.2 is out I believe
it's slated to be included in 5.3.3. However I don't think they'll
consider it production for a while...

On Mar 16, 2010, at 9:07 PM, Robin Winslow <ro...@robinwinslow.co.uk>

Chris Cortese

Mar 20, 2010, 2:56:51 AM3/20/10
to highloa...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone managed to build php-fpm with php 5.3.2?

What about under cygwin??

Antony Dovgal

Mar 17, 2010, 5:22:57 AM3/17/10
On 03/17/2010 07:07 AM, Robin Winslow wrote:
> That'd be great. My PHP is a mess at the moment through trying to
> configure it with php-fpm. I'd like to be able to tidy it up.

"Still" ?
It never was planned to be included into 5.3.3 in the first place.

But it seems that 5_4 branch is ready to accept FPM, which means the very
first release from it will come with FPM out of the box.

--
Wbr,
Antony Dovgal