Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
jobsforall
Conversations
Labels
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
jobsforall
1–30 of 12821
Hi All,
Welcome for the group for sharing and accessing the IT related jobs for freshers and experienced.
Thanks,
Sasidhar
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Vasu Naidu
Oct 2
Urgently required::Sr. Engineer – Python and Agentic AI@ Dallas, TX_Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
unread,
Urgently required::Sr. Engineer – Python and Agentic AI@ Dallas, TX_Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
Oct 2
Vasu Naidu
Oct 2
Urgently required: .Net Full Stack Developer//Sr. Java Full Stack Engineer//Senior IT Compliance & Audit Analyst_ Plano, TX (On Site)/Phoenix, AZ(Onsite) - Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
unread,
Urgently required: .Net Full Stack Developer//Sr. Java Full Stack Engineer//Senior IT Compliance & Audit Analyst_ Plano, TX (On Site)/Phoenix, AZ(Onsite) - Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
Oct 2
Vasu Naidu
Oct 1
Urgently required: .Net Full Stack Developer//Sr. Java Full Stack Engineer//Senior IT Compliance & Audit Analyst_ Plano, TX (On Site) - Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
unread,
Urgently required: .Net Full Stack Developer//Sr. Java Full Stack Engineer//Senior IT Compliance & Audit Analyst_ Plano, TX (On Site) - Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
Oct 1
Vasu Naidu
Oct 1
Job Portal Access – Partnership Opportunity
Hi All, Hope you are well. If anyone has shared access to any job portals, such as LinkedIn, Monster,
unread,
Job Portal Access – Partnership Opportunity
Hi All, Hope you are well. If anyone has shared access to any job portals, such as LinkedIn, Monster,
Oct 1
imtiaz md
Sep 30
3 C2C Openings :::Technical Scrum Master / Agile Lead (Healthcare) |GCP Cloud AI Engineer IAI Solutions & Experience Lead
Kindly reply only to: imti...@saranshinc.com Hi All, We have the following C2C IT contract openings.
unread,
3 C2C Openings :::Technical Scrum Master / Agile Lead (Healthcare) |GCP Cloud AI Engineer IAI Solutions & Experience Lead
Kindly reply only to: imti...@saranshinc.com Hi All, We have the following C2C IT contract openings.
Sep 30
imtiaz md
Sep 29
5 C2C opening :::AML/KYC/Reference Data Risk Lead |AI Enabled SDET |.NET AI Engineer |IBM Middleware Engineer |Salesforce Experience Cloud Developer
Kindly reply only to: imti...@saranshinc.com Hi All, We have the following C2C IT contract openings.
unread,
5 C2C opening :::AML/KYC/Reference Data Risk Lead |AI Enabled SDET |.NET AI Engineer |IBM Middleware Engineer |Salesforce Experience Cloud Developer
Kindly reply only to: imti...@saranshinc.com Hi All, We have the following C2C IT contract openings.
Sep 29
Vasu Naidu
Sep 29
Urgently required: Scrum Master/Agile Coach_ Charlotte, NC(Onsite)- Long-Term Contract
Hello , Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
unread,
Urgently required: Scrum Master/Agile Coach_ Charlotte, NC(Onsite)- Long-Term Contract
Hello , Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
Sep 29
imtiaz md
Sep 29
4 C2C opening::Face-to-face interview :::AML/KYC/Reference Data Risk Lead |AI Enabled SDET |.NET AI Engineer |IBM Middleware Engineer
Kindly reply only to: imti...@saranshinc.com Hi All, We have the following C2C IT contract openings.
unread,
4 C2C opening::Face-to-face interview :::AML/KYC/Reference Data Risk Lead |AI Enabled SDET |.NET AI Engineer |IBM Middleware Engineer
Kindly reply only to: imti...@saranshinc.com Hi All, We have the following C2C IT contract openings.
Sep 29
Vasu Naidu
Sep 28
Job Opening of Senior Backend Engineer – Python_Dallas, TX(Onsite)+ F2F@Long-Term Contract
Hi , Hope you are doing good. I'm reaching you regarding job opportunity with one of our clients.
unread,
Job Opening of Senior Backend Engineer – Python_Dallas, TX(Onsite)+ F2F@Long-Term Contract
Hi , Hope you are doing good. I'm reaching you regarding job opportunity with one of our clients.
Sep 28
Vasu Naidu
Sep 28
Urgently required: AI & Automation Solution Architect_ Plano, TX (On Site) - Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
unread,
Urgently required: AI & Automation Solution Architect_ Plano, TX (On Site) - Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
Sep 28
Vasu Naidu
2
Sep 25
Urgently required: FDE Applied AI _ Remote/Onsite- Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
unread,
Urgently required: FDE Applied AI _ Remote/Onsite- Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
Sep 25
imtiaz md
Sep 24
C2C Openings | Lead QA Automation |Databricks Solution Architect |RPA / Technical Architect |Dynamics Functional Analyst Lead
Kindly reply only to: imti...@saranshinc.com Hi All, We have the following C2C IT contract openings.
unread,
C2C Openings | Lead QA Automation |Databricks Solution Architect |RPA / Technical Architect |Dynamics Functional Analyst Lead
Kindly reply only to: imti...@saranshinc.com Hi All, We have the following C2C IT contract openings.
Sep 24
Vasu Naidu
Sep 23
Job Opening::Senior Network Engineer – Fortinet & Azure//Senior Backend Engineer – Python/FastAPI & Cloud Security
Hi , Hope you are doing good. I'm reaching you regarding job opportunity with one of our clients.
unread,
Job Opening::Senior Network Engineer – Fortinet & Azure//Senior Backend Engineer – Python/FastAPI & Cloud Security
Hi , Hope you are doing good. I'm reaching you regarding job opportunity with one of our clients.
Sep 23
imtiaz md
Sep 23
C2c opening:::Network Architect
Kindly reply only to: imti...@saranshinc.com Role: Network Architect Location: Irvine, CA Experience
unread,
C2c opening:::Network Architect
Kindly reply only to: imti...@saranshinc.com Role: Network Architect Location: Irvine, CA Experience
Sep 23
imtiaz md
Sep 23
2 C2C Openings | Senior ETL Informatica IDMC Engineer |Senior Lead Data Technical Analyst
Kindly reply only to: imti...@saranshinc.com Hi All, We have the following C2C IT contract openings.
unread,
2 C2C Openings | Senior ETL Informatica IDMC Engineer |Senior Lead Data Technical Analyst
Kindly reply only to: imti...@saranshinc.com Hi All, We have the following C2C IT contract openings.
Sep 23
Vasu Naidu
Sep 23
Job Opening::Senior Network Engineer – Fortinet & Azure//Senior Backend Engineer – Python/FastAPI & Cloud Security//Senior Full Stack Engineer
Hi , Hope you are doing good. I'm reaching you regarding job opportunity with one of our clients.
unread,
Job Opening::Senior Network Engineer – Fortinet & Azure//Senior Backend Engineer – Python/FastAPI & Cloud Security//Senior Full Stack Engineer
Hi , Hope you are doing good. I'm reaching you regarding job opportunity with one of our clients.
Sep 23
Vasu Naidu
Sep 22
Job Opening :: Sr. Data Scientist ::Fort worth, TX(Onsite)
Hi , Hope you are doing good. I'm reaching you regarding job opportunity with one of our clients.
unread,
Job Opening :: Sr. Data Scientist ::Fort worth, TX(Onsite)
Hi , Hope you are doing good. I'm reaching you regarding job opportunity with one of our clients.
Sep 22
Vasu Naidu
Sep 22
Urgently required: FDE Applied AI _ Remote- Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
unread,
Urgently required: FDE Applied AI _ Remote- Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
Sep 22
Vasu Naidu
Sep 21
Job Opening :: Senior Engineer II / Senior AI Engineer (Lead-Level) ::Dallas, TX (Only locals)+ F2F
Hi, Hope you are doing good. I'm reaching you regarding job opportunity with one of our clients.
unread,
Job Opening :: Senior Engineer II / Senior AI Engineer (Lead-Level) ::Dallas, TX (Only locals)+ F2F
Hi, Hope you are doing good. I'm reaching you regarding job opportunity with one of our clients.
Sep 21
imtiaz md
Sep 21
C2C Openings | Platform Engineer, AI Performance Architect, SAP ME/MII, .NET Architect, Software Engineer, Network Lead & Data Architect
Kindly reply only to: imti...@saranshinc.com Hi All, We have the following C2C IT contract openings.
unread,
C2C Openings | Platform Engineer, AI Performance Architect, SAP ME/MII, .NET Architect, Software Engineer, Network Lead & Data Architect
Kindly reply only to: imti...@saranshinc.com Hi All, We have the following C2C IT contract openings.
Sep 21
imtiaz md
Sep 18
4 Contract Openings::: SAP ME / MII Consultant (EWM)|Full Stack Developer (C++ & Angular) |Servicenow with Micro certifications
Hi All, We have the following C2C IT contract openings. Please share suitable profiles and referrals.
unread,
4 Contract Openings::: SAP ME / MII Consultant (EWM)|Full Stack Developer (C++ & Angular) |Servicenow with Micro certifications
Hi All, We have the following C2C IT contract openings. Please share suitable profiles and referrals.
Sep 18
Vasu Naidu
Sep 18
Urgently required: TOSCA Engineer/Consultant _ Remote - Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
unread,
Urgently required: TOSCA Engineer/Consultant _ Remote - Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
Sep 18
Vasu Naidu
Sep 17
Urgently required: Senior ChromeOS Systems Engineer – Kernel & Platform _ Remote - Long-Term Contract
Hello , Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
unread,
Urgently required: Senior ChromeOS Systems Engineer – Kernel & Platform _ Remote - Long-Term Contract
Hello , Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
Sep 17
imtiaz md
Sep 16
C2C Openings – SAP FICO FI_CA(Vertex)
Kindly reply only to: imti...@saranshinc.com Hi All, We have the following C2C IT contract openings.
unread,
C2C Openings – SAP FICO FI_CA(Vertex)
Kindly reply only to: imti...@saranshinc.com Hi All, We have the following C2C IT contract openings.
Sep 16
Vasu Naidu
Sep 15
Urgently required: Supply Chain QA – Order Management_ Remote- Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
unread,
Urgently required: Supply Chain QA – Order Management_ Remote- Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
Sep 15
Vasu Naidu
2
Sep 14
Urgently required: Data Analyst/Visualization With Finance Exp//AI Platform Architect_ Austin, TX (Onsite)- Long-Term Contract
Hello , Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
unread,
Urgently required: Data Analyst/Visualization With Finance Exp//AI Platform Architect_ Austin, TX (Onsite)- Long-Term Contract
Hello , Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
Sep 14
Vasu Naidu
Sep 11
Urgently required: Data Analyst/Visualization With Finance Exp_ Austin, TX (Onsite)- Long-Term Contract
Hello , Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
unread,
Urgently required: Data Analyst/Visualization With Finance Exp_ Austin, TX (Onsite)- Long-Term Contract
Hello , Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
Sep 11
Vasu Naidu
Sep 9
Urgently required: Senior Production Support Engineer//Lead Python Developer//AI Platform Architect _Austin, TX (Onsite)- Long-Term Contract
Hello , Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
unread,
Urgently required: Senior Production Support Engineer//Lead Python Developer//AI Platform Architect _Austin, TX (Onsite)- Long-Term Contract
Hello , Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
Sep 9
Vasu Naidu
Sep 8
Urgently required: Senior Production Support Engineer Austin, TX (Onsite)- Long-Term Contract
Hello , Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
unread,
Urgently required: Senior Production Support Engineer Austin, TX (Onsite)- Long-Term Contract
Hello , Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
Sep 8
Vasu Naidu
Sep 8
Urgently required: Lead Python Full Stack Engineer with React JS & Python//FinOps Analytics Engineer/Data Analyst/Visualization_ Austin, TX (Onsite)- Long-Term Contract
Hello , Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
unread,
Urgently required: Lead Python Full Stack Engineer with React JS & Python//FinOps Analytics Engineer/Data Analyst/Visualization_ Austin, TX (Onsite)- Long-Term Contract
Hello , Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
Sep 8