Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Heaven soon

ungelesen,
12.04.2010, 19:49:0812.04.10
an Heavensoon
Soros: It’s Not So Easy Being God
Soros figured out early on that his messiah complex wasn’t going to be well received in the real world and he should try to tone it down a bit. He’s having mixed results with that. There are those who still cling doggedly to the fabrication that Soros is some kind of “philanthropist”  despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.  The compassionate philanthropist has been pushing for human euthanasia for years. The august altruist has long believed we made much too big of a fuss about 9/11, an event which he found inspiring:  “Hijacking fully fueled airliners and using them as suicide bombs was an audacious idea, and its execution could not have been more spectacular.”  (George Soros, “The Bubble Of American Supremacy,” The Atlantic Monthly, 12/03)  Poor George, like his current Jackal in Chief, has carried the burden of being a god throughout his life: “A passage in his book The Alchemy of Finance, published in 1987, distinguishes Soros from all other financiers, ever. ‘I have always harboured an exaggerated view of my self-importance,’ he wrote. ‘To put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god or an economic reformer like Keynes, or, even better, like Einstein. My sense of reality was strong enough to make me realise that these expectations were excessive, and I kept them hidden as a guilty secret. This was a source of considerable unhappiness through much of my adult life. As I made my way in the world, reality came close enough to my fantasy to allow me to admit my secret, at least to myself. Needless to say, I feel much happier as a result.’”

--
www.heavensoon.com