This week on 'The Hal Lindsey Report'

Heaven soon

Sep 13, 2010, 5:14:07 PM9/13/10
to Heavensoon

This week on 'The Hal Lindsey Report'
On this week's edition of "The Hal Lindsey Report," I continue my newly revised two-part series that examines God's five great 'Divine Institutions.' This week, I'll discuss in greater detail the vital role each 'institution' plays in our American culture and how those five pillars of society are eroding and being forcibly attacked by the spirit of anti-Christ in America.

As you recall, a 'Divine Institution is a fundamental principle God ordained for the preservation of the human race. It may be a custom, a practice, a relationship, or a behavioral pattern of importance in the life of a community or society. This week, I'll discuss the institutions of Human Freedom, the Sanctity of Life, and The Nation.

As we approach the mid-term general elections, the United States is at a crossroads. We face enormous challenges domestically and internationally, politically and culturally. But America's greatest challenge is spiritual. As our nation turns its back on God, I believe we will begin to see His divine protection slowly and dramatically withdrawn. As believers in the redeeming power of Jesus Christ, we must diligently pray for our country in this time of moral and spiritual crisis.

Don't miss this week's Report on TBN, Daystar, Inspiration, CPM Network, various local stations, www.hallindsey.com or www.hischannel.com.

God Bless,

Hal Lindsey

--
============
www.heavensoon.com

Heaven soon

Sep 17, 2010, 4:27:59 PM9/17/10
to Heavensoon

This week on 'The Hal Lindsey Report'
On this week's edition of "The Hal Lindsey Report," I'll begin a two-part series on my favorite book of the Bible: The Gospel of John. Not to worry, I'm not going to rush through the entire Gospel during the next two weeks. Instead, this week I'm going to examine its most important chapter -- in fact, I believe it's the most important chapter in the Bible -- John 3. Next week, we'll study what I believe to be the most important verse in the Bible: John 3:16. It is a summary of the very heart of all that the Bible is seeking to say.

I first presented this series at the end of 2008. Since then, many of you have written to request that we air it again.

As we emerge from the 'dog days of summer' and barrel toward this fall's general election, it seems like the heat is cranked up everywhere. But it's not just the weather that's sizzling. It seems a lot of things are on the verge of crashing and burning: our economy, our government, foreign affairs, and the list goes on.

During these times of great uncertainty and stress, I think it's wise to step back and refocus on the most important things in life -- our families, our health, our freedoms, our blessings, and our personal relationship with Jesus Christ. It's amazing how our perspective can be brightened when we think on these things. There's nothing that compares to the encouragement of remembering that "God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

Enjoy the waning days of summer and the happy prospects of eternal life with our Lord and Savior made possible because "God so loved...." Don't miss this week's Report on TBN, Daystar, Inspiration, CPM Network, various local stations, www.hallindsey.com or www.hischannel.com.