Officials Preparing For Contact Disclosure?

Heaven soon

Aug 19, 2010, 6:40:10 PM8/19/10
to Heavensoon

Officials Preparing For Contact Disclosure?
Muslim and Jewish leaders joined Funes to say their religion could accommodate an ET reality, while a scholar for the Russian Orthodoxy excluded the possibility of extraterrestrial intelligence. The question of how the world's political and religious communities would respond if suddenly faced with visitors from beyond is something world religions and even the US Government has studied. Paul Davies of The Atlantic Monthly wrote in 2003 that the discovery of even a single bacterium somewhere beyond Earth could force mankind to revise its understanding of who we are and where we fit into the cosmic scheme of things. Davies speculated that such a find could throw the human race into a spiritual identity crisis that could leave some gasping for faith in God. Evidently things have changed since 2003. Recent polls show a majority of people believe ET disclosure would not challenge their faith in God, findings supported by a study at the University of California, Berkeley in 2008. A Reuters Ipsos poll of 23,000 adults in 22 countries taken in April, 2010 found similar responses, adding that more than 40 percent of people from India and China believe aliens are already here and are walking among us disguised as humans.

--
www.heavensoon.com