Russia: We Will Provide Syria With Advanced Missiles, Despite Israel, U.S. Protests

Heaven soon

Sep 17, 2010, 4:42:18 PM9/17/10
to Heavensoon

Russia: We Will Provide Syria With Advanced Missiles, Despite Israel, U.S. Protests
Russia plans to go ahead with its sale of advance anti-ship rockets, state news agency RIA Novosti quoted Russian Defense Minster Anatoly Serdyukov as saying on Friday, despite recent attempts by U.S. and Israeli officials to thwart the planned deal. The deal involves the sale of advanced P-800 Yakhont supersonic cruise missiles to the Syrian military, weaponry which Israel considers as capable of posing significant danger to its navy vessels in the Mediterranean Sea.

--
www.heavensoon.com