Like It Or Not, We Are Moving Into A Hybrid Age In Which All Living Things -- Plants, Animals And Humans -- Will Be Synthetically Recalibrated

Heaven soon

Sep 28, 2011, 7:08:18 PM9/28/11
to Heavensoon

Like It Or Not, We Are Moving Into A Hybrid Age In Which All Living Things -- Plants, Animals And Humans -- Will Be Synthetically Recalibrated
Scientists believe it is time to revive the Tofflers' methodology as we try to understand an incipient future in which technology has insinuated itself into every sphere and nook of human activity -- from the manipulation and replication of DNA to space exploration -- and in which humans continuously seek ways to speed up their biological evolution to match the breakneck pace of technological evolution. The only way to do that is to incrementally integrate with technology, launching an era of change and innovation that we call the Hybrid Age. If the first wave was agrarian and tribal, the second industrial and national, and the third informational and transnational, then the Hybrid Age is what the Tofflers might call the "Fourth Wave." In this new era, human evolution has become human-technology co-evolution: We're becoming part of the machine, and it is becoming part of us.

--
www.heavensoon.com