Are Meat And Milk From Clones In The Food Supply?

Heaven soon

Sep 13, 2010, 5:29:25 PM9/13/10
to Heavensoon

Are Meat And Milk From Clones In The Food Supply?
It’s just a matter of time before we are eating clones—if we are not eating them now. Canadian agricultural leaders asked Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack this month after a scandal about unlabeled clone products in Europe if “cloned cows or their offspring have made it into the North American food supply.” He replied, “I can’t say today that I can answer your question in an affirmative or negative way. I don’t know.”

--
www.heavensoon.com