[Heaven] VeriChip / PositiveID Employing Ambiguity To Hide True Mission

Heaven soon

Apr 19, 2010, 5:31:48 PM4/19/10
to Heavensoon

That sounds a lot like a microchip to me, especially as the page was dominated by a photo of a microchip (pictured above), and a headline that said, “The Health Link Microchip,” which you can see in this copy of the original page. When I pointed this out to Gibraltar, the page disappeared. The rep said in an email:
"The old VeriChip Web site you link to and quote is no longer active -– the company, now known as PositiveID, has a new Web site here: www.positiveidcorp.com. I understand the confusion that could result from reading the old site, so let me clarify this again for you -– Health Link is a software-based PRH product.  It is in no way affiliated with the FDA-approved RFID VeriChip or any other injectable products PositiveID currently has under development." For good measure, the rep added later: "I understand that the presence of the old site may have created some confusion. It has been taken down." So far, so good. Unless you’re an investor reading PostiveID’s annual report, as filed with the SEC. It describes Health Link as an FDA-approved microchip system on pages 6 and 26... So there you have it: The chip and the medical record system used to be the same thing but now they’re separate. And while the company is offering its Health Link medical records system to various customers, that offer does not come with chips. (Of course, it’s still not clear why you’d want to get a VeriChip implant if it’s not linked to the Health Link system.) All clear? Addendum: PositiveID even made a TV commercial in which its microchip was described as “Health Link.” Watch it here before it mysteriously disappears.