The New Hospital Gestapos: Get Hurt And We'll Sell Your Home, Car, Furniture And Drain Your Bank Account

Heaven soon

Sep 15, 2011, 5:01:31 PM9/15/11
to Heavensoon

The New Hospital Gestapos: Get Hurt And We'll Sell Your Home, Car, Furniture And Drain Your Bank Account
American hospitals have devised a scheme to guarantee they never get stuck with an unpaid bill. It's called guardianship... Ginger Franklin, Hendersonville, Tennessee, fell down the stairs in her condo and suffered a bump on her head. She was declared "temporarily mentally incapacitated" and a guardian was appointed through the courts. Within six weeks, the guardian had sold Franklin's home, car, furniture, and drained her bank account. Today, Franklin has her freedom back, but she is having to start all over.

--
www.heavensoon.com